Hours of service:
8:00 am to 4:00 pm - Monday to Friday
Prepare and maintain a socio-economic development program that enhances the viability and sustainability of the community.
· Assistance in identifying your needs.
· Guidance in putting together your business plan.
· Information on available sites for the establishment of a business.
· Information on business assistance programs.
· Referrals to experts.
· Loans of up to $10 000.
· Help in sourcing other financings.
· Link with government and other institutions.
· Regional statistics.
· Access to information on patents, trademarks, copyrights. And many more!
The services offered by the Lourdéon CDC are free of charge and remain strictly confidential.